« Back for More Information
Wedding Photography Prices
- Wedding pricing varies based on the date of your wedding.
- Please use the contact form to contact me with your date and I can give you exact pricing for that date.
All of our wedding coverage includes the following:
- Sandra Johnson as your photographer (a second photographer is sometimes used for very large weddings)
- All of your files will be professionally edited and delivered to you in high resolution JPG format online for you to download (you can print from these files and there is a copyright release included)
- A backup disc of your files will be mailed to you
- Almost all of your files will have a color version. A very small number of files will be black and white only (mixed lighting situations sometimes only look good in black and white). I also edit about 30% of your photos into black and white and those are included with the color version so you have both files.
I also offer the following items that you can add to your wedding coverage:
- An engagement session
- Bridal Session
- Day After Session or Post-Wedding Session
- Boudoir Session
Frequently Asked Wedding Questions
How soon after the wedding will our proofs be online?
The wedding proofs will be online usually 2-3 weeks after the wedding. Then once the photos go online we mail you the disc.
Can we print from the files?
Yes, you can print from your files. Your files are high resolution edited images. You also have the option to order prints through our professional lab. I ask that you do this if you need a large wall print.
Will the prints that I order from you look just like my files?
Not necessarily. Prints that I make for you or for your wedding album will be printed on professional paper by a professional lab. This may result in some differences in color and quality when compared to prints made at a local photo lab from your files. My professional lab will also polish your photos if needed (skin imperfections removed, fine lines softened and overall skin softening).
Do you offer photo guest books?
I do offer photo guest books and I use photos from your engagement session. These photo guest books are designed with white space for your guests to sign.
Do you have discounts for non-Saturday weddings?
Because weekday and Sunday weddings are usually smaller I offer one and two hour coverage packages where our Saturday coverage requires a three hour minimum. There are some exceptions to this rule, but I am happy to check your date and give you the pricing for that date.
Can I change my wedding coverage after I sign the contract?
Yes, you can change the amount of time you originally booked, and you can also change the time of the ceremony and/or reception.
Can I pick the location for my engagement session?
Yes, I photograph all over the DC area (and sometimes much farther away).
Can we include our dogs in our engagement photos?
Yes! If we are not doing a shoot where your dog is in every photo, be sure to bring a friend to handle your dogs when we don't include them.
Can you hold my date for me?
I hold weddings with a contract and a retainer that is 30% of your total. Retainers are non-refundable but depending on the date they could be transferred to a new date. Wedding dates are booked on a first come first served basis.